Thursday, January 31, 2013

My opinion on fake meats

I love them. Yes they are processed a bit but they're great for when you want some meat. Especially if you're craving spaghetti, tacos or chili. I will post my chili recipe soon. Jimmys dad said it was the best chili he's ever had and meat lovers love it!
So even though these fake meats aren't the most wonderful thing to put in your body, they're still better than animal flesh. Ew. Its not.laced with antibiotics and hormones. Its not from an animal who has been tortured since birth and the best part? It's easily digested.
Did you know that meats sits and ferments in your colon for THREE DAYS??????!!!! Yes three days. How sick is that? Even organic free range grassfed meats. How can our bodies detoxify with meat just sitting there?! I think I'll take the fake meats, on occasion. Just make sure it isn't GMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment