Friday, February 15, 2013

Krogers simple truth organic line

So I'm loving this line from Kroger! It makes going organic much easier and cheaper. One item I am obsessed with is their salsa. I just ate half the jar actually. Omg its so good and packed full of metabolism boosting foods. I eat it with the natural blue chips containing nothing but organic blue corn and sunflower oil. That's it. No sugars, no preservatives, no crap. I don't eat chips and packaged stuff often but sometimes you need a good chip, ya know? These are way better than the processed brands and in my opinion, better than the baked versions. Yes they contain more fat but look at the ingredient lists of both. How many can you not pronounce on your bag? We live in a busy world so we are going to eat things like chips. Just make smart choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment