Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Vegan olive garden pasta fagioli soup. Amazing!

I know the picture looks like some throw up but it tastes good, swear....Who says vegans can't enjoy the olive garden? We can, just at home... and not having to have binge eaters remorse right after. My husband and I used to be huge fans of the soup salad and breadsticks. We would go on Sundays and ruin the rest of our days by stuffing ourselves till we were sick. Sometimes I miss that SO I was determined to financial a healthy vegan version. Trus me this is just as good, well close. As good as a healthy version can be. Here's what you need for your crockpot
Smart life veggie crumbles
Organic spaghetti sauce
4 cups of veggie broth
Kidney beans
White kidney beans
Carrots
Celery
Onion
Parsley
Lots of hot sauce
And pasta of your choice. I tried quinoa pasta and loved it!
To substitute breadsticks, I used vegan flax seed rolls. They are tasty!
Just throw all of this in the crock pot, cook your noodles and serve. So so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment